The CIMA Professional Qualification is recognized worldwide as the most relevant global finance qualification for a career in business. By studying with CIMA you will be joining a global organization powered by two of the world’s leading accounting bodies (AICPA – the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and CIMA).
- Identify your entry route and register with CIMA.
- Apply for exemptions if required.
- Choose your study method.
- Schedule your first exam.
Strategic level. This is the third level of the Professional Qualification and consists of three computer-based Objective Tests and one Case Study exam. The Strategic level concentrates on making strategic decisions and providing the context for which those decisions will be implemented. Its focus is the long-term.
- On average, CIMA members in India are earning over Rs. 30 lakhs per annum, while students on average earn Rs. 10.9 lakhs per year. The 2013 survey figures for average total pay package for students represent an 8.8% increase compared with last year.
CIMA: Course Syllabus
Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Macroeconomic and Institutional Context of Business
- Microeconomic and Organizational Context of Business
- Informational Context of Business
- Financial Context of Business
Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- The Context Of Management Accounting
- Planning and Control
- Decision Making
Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Accounting Principles, Concepts and Regulations
- Recording Accounting Transactions
- Preparation of Accounts for Single Entities
- Analysis of Financial Statements
Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
- Business Ethics and Ethical Conflict
- Corporate Governance, Controls and Corporate Social Responsibility
- General Principles of the Legal System, Contract and Employment Law
- Company Administration