IFRS Course Overview
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a set of accounting standards, developed by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) that is becoming the global standard for the accounting. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India has also announced its commitment to convergence to IFRS.
About Our Company
IFRS certification can open career opportunities beyond India as 117 countries have already adopted it. ACCA Certificate/ Diploma in IFRS is considered the most sought after certification in IFRS. excited and keen to get the required training immediately!
- Two years’ relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions F1-F4)
- Two years’ relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting.
- to develop, in the public interest, a single set of high quality, understandable, enforceable and globally accepted financial reporting standards based upon clearly articulated principles. …
- to promote the use and rigorous application of those standards.
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are a set of accounting standards developed by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) that is becoming the global standard for the preparation of public company financial statements.
IFRS Course Syllabus
CHAPTER 1 :IFRS Certification Course
- IFRS Certificate Program creates an understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards, necessary for success in contemporary global business world.
- Our program teaches IFRS with practical approach and examples.
- This program also prepares the candidates for certifications in Ind – AS and Diploma / Cert IFRS
CHAPTER : 2 About IFRS
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS):
- Are accounting standards and principles
- Are set by the International Accounting Standard Board (IASB)
- Are becoming global standards for preparation of financial statements.
- Enable uniform reporting
- Most countries are converging or adopting their standards towards IFRS
- India, as a step closer to convergence with IFRS, has adopted Ind-AS
CHAPTER 3 : Benefits of studying IFRS
- Auto spare part,
- Professional advisory companies,
- Auditing firms,
- Banking industry,
- Insurance industry,
- KPOs, etc.
CHAPTER 4 : Why NSE Academy certification?
- NSE Academy is the certifying body for financial modules
- The only IFRS program in India certified by NSE Academy
- On completing this certification candidate will learn to:
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes to accounts
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements Attempt Cert IFRS examinations (ACCA) without any further coaching
CHAPTER 5 : Who should pursue this certification?
- Candidates pursuing graduation,
- Post graduation in commerce,
- or qualified professionals like MBAs,
- CAs, CMAs, CSs, CFAs, CFPs
- Or any other relevant course in the field of finance can opt for this certification in IFRS.
CHAPTER 6: On completion of this certification
- Get an additional certification of IndAS and 10-15 hours of training for Dip IFRS (ACCA) from IMS Proschool with no additional cost.
- *Attempt Cert IFRS examinations (ACCA) without any further coaching
- *Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports.
- *Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes to accounts.
- *Statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and
CHAPTER 7: Syllabus at glance
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IFRSs around the world
- Presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
CHAPTER 8: Certification process
- Enroll with IMS Proschool for IFRS course
- Complete classroom training in 3-months
- Clear the internal examination with minimum 70%
- Fill the exam form on the Proschool website with NCFM ID. If you don’t have an NCFM ID, you can visit www.nseindia.com
- Take the exam at NSE India or NSEIT Centers
- Clear the NSE India Certification on IFRS and get certification
- Get an additional 10-15 hrs. Classroom training (LVC) for Dip IFRS/ Ind As
Our Students Reviews
I have joined this course to have a deep knowledge in accounting domain, and I am getting my knowledge enhanced here. It has been a good experienced till now.javeed
This course will be giving me all the required knowledge in accounts domain and will be helping me to make my career in the accounting profile.karan
This course will be providing me good knowledge about the accounting concepts. Also it will be giving be exposure to the practical as well as theoretical aspect of accounting as a whole.keerthana