Algorithmic Trading Overview
Technology development across global markets has necessitated a multidimensional approach for understanding the Importance of Algorithmic Trading. This course encompasses trading in various asset classes with a special focus on Equity Index Futures, Options, and Commodities.
Who will benefit Algorithmic Trading course?
- Anybody having interest in the Stock market operations
Why should one take this course?
- To improve the knowledge in Algorithmic Trading.
- To learn about different trading strategies.
- To Learn Risk Management in Algorithmic Trading.
- To learn about Algorithmic Trading and its Audit and Compliance Process.
Algorithmic Trading Fees
Module Fees GST @ 18% Total Fees 6000 1080 7080
Total Fees: Rs.7080/- (Rupees Seven Thousand and Eight Only). inclusive of GST.
Algorithmic Trading Syllabus
CHAPTER 1: Introduction to Algorithmic Trading
- Evolution of Algorithmic Trading
- What is Algorithmic Trading?
- Different Trading Methodologies
- Trends in Algorithmic Trading: Global and India
- Benefits of Algorithmic Trading
CHAPTER: 2 Order Types
- Different Order Types
- Execution Trading Strategies
CHAPTER 3: Trading Strategies
- Calendar Spread
- Cash Future Arbitrage Strategy
- Index Arbitrage
- Pair Trading
- News Based Trading Strategies
- Conversion- Reversal
CHAPTER 4: Algorithmic Trading: System Architecture
- Market Data
- CEP Engine
- Order Routing / Order Manager
- Smart Order Routing (SOR)
- Connectivity Options
CHAPTER 5: Risk management in Algorithmic Trading
- Different Stages involved in Risk Management
- Risk Management Specific to High Frequency & Algorithmic Trading
CHAPTER 6: Audit and Compliance process
- International Organization of Securities Commissions
- Auditing Process and Requirements (As defined by NSE for member-broker)
- SEBI Recommendations on Algorithmic Trading
- Software Testing and Empanelment
- Exchange Audits
- Technology and System Audit
- Compliance Requirements