Options Trading Overview
There are vast arrays of strategies available for trading options. This module discusses the objectives of these strategies and the conditions under which they are successful. It is advisable to take the NCFM Derivatives Markets (Dealers) Module test which would make you familiar with the basic concepts of the options market, before attempting this module.
Options Trading Fees
|Module Fees||GST @ 18%||Total Fees|
Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
Who will benefit Options Trading course?
- Employees of BPO’s/IT Companies
- Anyone interested in the derivatives market
Why should one take this course?
- To learn about the various option strategies.
- To understand payoff concepts.
- To understand the objectives and risks of each different strategies.
Options Trading Syllabus
CHAPTER 1: Introduction to Options
- The concept of Options and Option Payoffs of buyers and sellers.
CHAPTER: 2 Option Strategies
- The 22 different options strategies covered are Long Call,
- Short Call,
- Synthetic Long Call,
- Long Put,
- Short Put,
- Covered Call,
- Long Combo,
- Protective Call,
- Covered Put,
- Long Straddle,
- Short Straddle,
- Long Strangle,
- Short Strangle,
- Bull Call Spread Strategy,
- Bull Put Spread Strategy,
- Bear Call Spread Strategy,
- Bear Put Spread Strategy,
- Long Call Butterfly,
- Short Call Butterfly,
- Long Call Condor,
- Short Call Condor.